Monday, June 12, 2006

Still sick...

I hate being sick! I have been couped up indoors for three days (other than going to buy soothers and cold and flu tablets on Saturday!)
I am starting to go a little stir crazy!!!! Going for a drive later into town. Just a car trip for me, even then I HAVE to rug up otherwise I am not going anywhere!

Managed to finish my four cyber crop challenges for http://littlescrapbookshop.com.au. Do not think I put in 100% but had to do something to get my mind off feeling sick! I hate just laying around! Cleaned bathroom and then lost motivation to do the rest of the house and the washing is still there!!!

Other than that not much is happening here.
I bet I will fully recover tomorrrow from this flu! Tomorrow I go back to work!

Hope everyone is having a productive weekend.
 
posted by Crissy Gaylor at 2:57 PM, |

1 Comments:

Hi Christina! What a surprise to find your little blog. Bummer you are not feeling very well though, hope it goes soon.

Your dogs are gorgeous, and I absolutly love that pink layout you uploaded a few posts back. Stunning photo!

Hopefully I'll see you again soon at CTYD. Get well soon chicky!