Monday, August 14, 2006

Happy Birthday Scott!


Happy Birthday to my Darling Husband!
Although he has been majorly stressed out lately (with his car dying and the move and all) I will try to make his day a stress free one. Even if it is just for one day!

Has anyone else noticed how early Spring is this year? Everything is flowering and the birds are already building their nests. This first photo is of a nest in my camelia tree in our front yard. A freshly made birds nest! Too cute! Shame I will not be here to see the little birds lay their eggs.
The second photo is of two ducks way up high in the tree across the road. First time I have ever seen ducks up in a tree that tall!

Well I have two more nights of work and then I am done! Whooo Hoooo!!!!

Our internet is being disconnected tommorrow so I will have to blog from my in-laws computer until we leave.

This is my journal ready to go for the trip. Quickly altered it last night! You can just see the metal photo corners and the cracked sepia dimensional magic (aged effect!LOL) I figure it is the perfect heritage colours and if I get a bit of dirt on it, it will just look like distressing! (that is what I am telling myself anyway!)


The journal I got from the girls at Arty Pants will be perfect for my scrap ideas as the one I am using only has THREE paged left to write on! Will have to altered it beautifully once I get to Perth.

Posting off my For Keeps entries today, that way they are done and out of the way! One less thing to worry about! LOL!


Have a great week!
 
posted by Crissy Gaylor at 9:01 AM, |

3 Comments:

  At 4:57 PM Blogger lusi said:
Happy Birthday to Scott!!! Hope it was special for you guys :0)

OMGosh! I still haven't finished my entry and you are posting yours off already - YOU GO GIRL!!! Awesome!

Love that journal too hun!

Lus x
  At 9:37 PM Blogger jilly said:
Happy Birthday Scott! That journal is to die for Crissy!
  At 2:53 PM Blogger Unknown said:
That's a gorgeous journal Chrissy. Sure to get the creative juices flowing!