Friday, August 11, 2006

Plans for the Weekend!


Don't you hate it when you are trying to get a good self portrait and your hair is flat? Just having one of those really BAD hair days, were it is just refusing to co-operate. So I thought I would try a different angle! LOL! UPSIDE DOWN! It's different! Btw I am wearing my new sunnies that I bought the other day. So into Pink at the moment!


Plans for the weekend:

- Packing "sobs" of ALL my scrapping supplies!!!! "more sobbing".
- Hunting for a birthday pressie for DH for his birthday on Monday (shhhhhh!)
- Pack the rest of our stuff up and move into in-laws house (they arrive back from QLD on Tuesday!)
- Start cleaning house ready for furniture removalist so when they pick up our stuff we just have the front room to clean.
- Going to
Arty Pants on Sunday and getting to meet the other Melbournian girls that are on the Design Team. So cool, can not wait!

Hope everyone has a fabulous weekend!!!
 
posted by Crissy Gaylor at 7:30 PM, |

2 Comments:

That's such a fun shot. Might have to give that one a go.
  At 10:43 PM Blogger Jeepie said:
Love that photo