Saturday, August 12, 2006

Scrap me Happy!




Scrapping is such a great way to de-stress!
Yes, I know I should be packing up my supplies and I am, honest! It does not mean I can not do some scrapping while I sort and pack? LOL!
I seem to be using white for a base a lot lately and giving my gel pens a real workout! Must be my latest phase! Also still on the Pink!
The first layout is a scrap lift off
Karen's Blog. I have seen a few others work who have taken the class and I really liked the style so I thought I would try it myself.
I guess I am really scrapping outside the square lately, but I am having fun and really loving the finished result!

Keep scrapping!
 
posted by Crissy Gaylor at 9:49 PM, |

7 Comments:

  At 1:38 AM Anonymous Anonymous said:
WOW I love the just add coffee LO!! Such a fun LO.
  At 1:39 AM Blogger Kelley said:
Beautiful LOs Crissy!!! Gorgeous! good luck with the trip over to WA!
Great LO's Crissy!
xx
  At 2:32 AM Anonymous Anonymous said:
fabulous layouts, chrissy! love them!
  At 8:27 PM Blogger jilly said:
Great Crissy! You are so photogenic
  At 7:41 AM Anonymous Anonymous said:
Great LO's Crissy! Love seeing your work! I especially love your upside down photo... !!!
Great layouts Crissy.