Monday, August 07, 2006

Moving Update

We took all our excess furniture to Outlook today. Hopefully it will all go to needy homes. DH nearly broke is finger while loading the furniture. I have never heard him swear so loud! He was holding his hand and was looking on the ground thinking he had chopped off his fingers! Luckily that was not the case (thank God!) although he will have one very sore and bruised finger tomorrow! (Had to be the most used finger when driving too! LOL)

I have just over one week left of work and can not wait! I am still doing my job, but my mind is elsewhere! Like in Perth! I am so looking forward to seeing my family and friends again and making some new friends through the scrapping network!

Thats it for now, hope everyone has a good week! :)
 
posted by Crissy Gaylor at 9:39 PM, |

6 Comments:

Hi Crissy, good luck with the move, hope it all goes well :)

Oh, and congrats on all the DT possies too.
How exciting..not long now!
  At 12:53 PM Blogger Sharyn said:
Ouch, I hope poor hubby's finger gets better quickly. It seems these things always happen when you're moving.
Good Luck with everything.
  At 4:58 PM Blogger jilly said:
Getting soooooooo close now Crissy! Thinking of you!
  At 5:01 AM Blogger lusi said:
So close now huh! Have a great week tying up all the loose ends!
Lus x
  At 5:17 AM Blogger Steph said:
Hey Crissy, not long to go now - all the best with your packing and finishing up with work! Look forward to catching up with you on Sunday at ArtyPants!