Thursday, August 10, 2006

Plan B!

Bloodly Blogger must hate me today as this is the second time I have had to type this!

Okay, we have come up with another plan! We are going to salvage and sell what we can off DH's car. He has ready sent his plates in for a refund on his rego.
My car has had the back seat pulled out so that the two dogs will be comfortable and we have the trailer still and just have to get a tow bar for my car. The black Labrador, Casey will go in the trailer.

The money that DH would of spent on fuel to get to Perth we are going to put towards buying him a car at the auctions in Perth, once we get there. Since my car is dual fuel, it will be cheaper and he will go halves with me, so that will also help me out financially.
We have a tent and everything we need to take with us! Just got to pray that mine makes it over without a hitch now!

I had FIVE cups of coffee yesterday but slept like a baby as soon as my head hit the pillow! Might start drinking more! LOL


On a scrapping note my guest DT stuff is up on
Scrap Apple .


Bought myself a pair of new sunnies (retail therapy) and some scrapping embellishments! Yah!
Going to alter a journal for our trip so I can record every little detail!

Thankyou for your kind comments for my ranting yesterday.
oxoxox
 
posted by Crissy Gaylor at 12:52 PM, |

2 Comments:

  At 1:53 AM Blogger Sara said:
Glad to hear that you have a Plan B Chrissy.

What a shame the Scrapapple have it so wrong, I hope they don't do the same to me later in the year when I have my guest spot.
  At 2:01 AM Blogger Sarah said:
I knew it was you! Gorgeous work! So glad you now have a plan B to put into action. It sounds good, so we'll all keep our fingers crossed for you!