Sunday, October 15, 2006

Sunday Luncheon






Went to my cousins 21st lunch date today. Needless to say we did not see much of her as she was still recovering from partying with her friends the night before, but I did manage to get a few photos of her and her sister and DH got one of me in with my cousins also. (I could not stop squinting so I just ended up putting my sunnies on, still look like a wog next to them though! LOL) Happy to finally have some recent photos of them!

Gorgeous warm sunny afternoon and the lunch was so yummy and do not even get me started on the desserts! Will not need dinner tonight! So full!!! Also do not need to cook tomorrow night. Bonus!

Hope everyone had a good weekend.


If anyone could help me with advice on how to rotate these photos I would appreciate it. They are saved the right way around when I upload?
 
posted by Crissy Gaylor at 4:10 PM, |

1 Comments:

  At 2:22 AM Blogger Julie said:
Great pics Chrissy. Not got any advice on the rotating ?.Would of thought they would load right way up if that is the way they are saved.

Thanks for popping by and your comment on my making flowers page. That paper is Urban Lily and I did my usuall of late and cut the flowers out of the paper.