Tuesday, October 10, 2006

News

Just a quick update:

# Just got a message from my cousin AnaRita, she had her baby girl on Sunday 11.09am.
Weight 7 pounds 7. Olivia Valma Earle.
I will post up a photo of the little princess when she emails me one, or when I get up there to see the little darling!

# I have also been chosen as a DT member on
Scrap Yourself Silly. Feel free to check out the forum and gallery, it would be great to see some familiar faces there.

#
Scrapping the Scraps (my other blog) is recruiting contributors. If you are handy at using up your scraps and would love to share your ideas we would love for you to apply. Check out the blog or email me for more details.

# Got a 21st luncheon on Sunday, should be interesting, never been to a 21st luncheon before!

# I have also booked myself in (LOL, that doesn't sound like I have worded it right!!!) for a crop at The Heart on Oct 27th and can not wait to meet some of the Perth scrappers!

Ok that is the goss for now.
Keep scrapping and take care.
 
posted by Crissy Gaylor at 2:11 PM, |

7 Comments:

  At 2:07 AM Anonymous Anonymous said:
congrats to your cousin's family for her new baby:)
and to you for the new dt:)
  At 7:38 AM Blogger Julie said:
Congrats on the dt spot Chrissy. It seems there are new places opening up all over the place.

I checked it out and the scrapping the scraps blog too. Both look great. I may check back in on them later when and if I get time to scratch myself.LOL
  At 5:15 PM Anonymous Anonymous said:
that 21st sounds interesting... do share won't you!
lurv your poppet & sugar cube...great challenge wasn't it!
  At 3:12 AM Anonymous Anonymous said:
Congratulations Crissy!! Well done... I look forward to seeing what gorgeous things you create!!
Congrats on the making the design team and congrats to your cousin on the new baby girl...
Take care
Peta
  At 2:05 PM Blogger connie said:
congrats on your cousins little baby girl!!!!...and big congrats on the new DT...!!!!
you go girl!!!!

C..xxxx
  At 5:44 AM Anonymous Anonymous said:
congrats on your DT pick!