Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Card Published and I've been Tagged!


It is on page 7 (Readers Gallery) of Stamping & PaperCraft Vol 12 No 6! Just got my complimentary copy today! :)


Janet has tagged me:


Apparently each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their seven things, as well as these rules. At the end of your blog, you need to choose 7 people to get tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them that they have been tagged and to read your blog!


1. My belly button is a weird shape each day! Honestly I do not know what Squishy does in there some days, but my belly button looks deformed! LOL!


2. I always have to eat something while driving! (bad one I know!)


3. I love to crochet, but just too lazy to finish the first project I started and always start another!


4. I love to drink the juice out of the green olive jar! ( I can hear you all say EWWWWWWWWWWW! But I honestly love the salty water, just can not have it now with Squishy as I bloat out big time! PMSL!)


5. I can not swim, but can float!


6. One of my ankles are fatter than the other (Right one has a fat deposit/lump that is harmless but weird!)


and final wierd one:
7. I can not have a fringe! You girls who can take your fringe having ablity for granted! Not fair! Stupid Cow Licks! LMAO!


I probally have no friends now after those weird facts but I would like to tag Maria Bee Chris Karen Petrina and Shawnita



Hope everyone has a great day off tomorrow and pause for a moment in respect for all the ANZAC'S.
I am going to see my Avo! (Nanna) can not wait!

 
posted by Crissy Gaylor at 11:38 PM, |

2 Comments:

Thanks for tagging me :)
Petrina.
  At 11:23 AM Anonymous Anonymous said:
Congratulations on having your card published... and rightly so it's very pretty, thanks for tagging me :)