Sunday, May 06, 2007

25 weeks


Currently 25 weeks pregnant.
Went to dinner last night with Maria who owns
Blumars with both our husbands. We had Mexican! I had not had that since we were in Melbourne and had Taco Bills! Very nice!!!


Still got a bit of packing to do and also got my Mothers Day Purse class this afternoon on
Blumars and am really looking forward to it!



Two more days of work and I am done! No more early mornings! Can not wait!!!

Ok, I am of to finish off packing that Never Ending Craft Room of mine! :)
 
posted by Crissy Gaylor at 7:06 AM, |

6 Comments:

  At 4:31 PM Blogger Ruey said:
You look absolutely radiant Chrissy! Glad to hear that you are coming back to Melb, we will have to get together for a crop. I've organised a little crop session at Paper Heaven today so I have to miss out on your handbag class. Have a lovely day.
  At 6:07 PM Blogger jodee76 said:
Looking forward to catching up with you again in Melb.
All the best with the move and take it easy!
Jodie
Oh my goodness, I can't believe you guys are moving again already. I hope that the move is much less eventful this time. You are looking great by the way.
  At 12:59 AM Blogger W. said:
You look gorgeous Crissy. Good luck with the move.
  At 1:00 AM Blogger W. said:
Oh! Also, the earrings look familiar... a lot like the ones you 3 lovely girls sent me in my goodies pack... :) XOXO
  At 6:01 AM Blogger KarenB said:
Looking gorgeous Crissy :)
Good luck with the move.