Thursday, May 03, 2007

WE'RE MOVING AGAIN!

Just to let you all know, DH, Squishy, the dogs and I are moving back to Melbourne (for now) until DH goes through recruit school for the RAAF.

This time next week I will be on a plane from Perth to Melbourne!

My final day at work is Tuesday and we hope to have EVERYTHING packed by then, DH hopes to, as I am only allowed to pack my Craft Room! LOL! (he will not go in there!)

So many things to do and people to try and see before I go, but I am looking forward to returning to Melbourne and I know my in-laws are most eager to see me and my Squishy bump!
 
posted by Crissy Gaylor at 11:38 PM, |

7 Comments:

  At 6:23 AM Anonymous Anonymous said:
I've just come off a plane from Melbourne to Perth, after a three week sojourn over there. All the best with the move.
  At 12:21 AM Blogger Janet said:
Oh thats great news Crissy, we will have to catch up with you at Arty Pants.... take it easy packing!
  At 3:08 AM Anonymous Anonymous said:
All the best with your move Crissy! Will be thinkin of ya :)
Lus x
  At 2:21 PM Blogger Sharyn said:
Wow Crissy, that's exciting. Shame you're not coming to Brisbane but never mind, I guess Melbourne is closer than Perth!! Take care.
looking forward to catching up. CU sometime soon
  At 3:22 AM Blogger judee d said:
Looking forward to seeing you and your georgeous bump soon. Look after yourself.
Keep smiling and healthy
l
Judy
  At 4:44 AM Blogger connie said:
WOW.. so cool... will have to met up again at Arty Pants... this time for a hello not a good bye!!!

Take care... hope everything goes well with the moving!!!

C...xxx