Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Squishy Dream

I have been having a few baby dreams lately, but last night was the first dream where I actually got to see Squishy's little face! :) Usually I just see the actual form of a baby, but no distinctive characteristics or features.


I already knew Squishy would look like a "wog" baby! LOL


In my dream I am holding Squishy in my arms and DH is standing along side me. Squishy has jet black hair that is sticking up (looks like it had just been washed) and my lips and a button nose and is smiling and looking from DH to I like as if to say "so this is what you guys look like?"


It felt so real! Truly the best Squishy dream I have had so far!


:) Thanks for letting me share that with you girls :)

 
posted by Crissy Gaylor at 11:38 PM, |

3 Comments:

  At 11:15 AM Anonymous Anonymous said:
heh heh! I love how you call your baby to be 'squishy' lol
Oh I loved having "Bubba" dreams

Wonder if it's a true description of what Squishy will look like...
good to see your doing so well. Give squishy a rub for me.