Monday, September 03, 2007

In recovery


Thank you all so much for your lovely comments and welcomes.

Gabby is doing very well now that I am bottle feeding her, she will sleep through anything.

I, however am still recovering as I had to get my stitches redone yesterday and am only allowed to stand or lay down (currently kneeling on cushion at computer, so this will just be a quick post!)

I hope to be online more when I get a bit more time and have recovered fully. At the moment I just have to be extra careful not to tear my stitches again!

Chat to you all more soon. :)
 
posted by Crissy Gaylor at 8:30 AM, |

7 Comments:

  At 6:46 PM Blogger Unknown said:
Oooh, you poor thing... hope you are able to sit down comfortably soon!
  At 3:14 AM Blogger judee d said:
Nothing worse than stitches. Try a donut cushion available from Chemists. They do wonders for the very tender area.
So happy that Gabby is doing well. Just love the head full of hair.
Love to you, dh and Gabby and give Gabby a big kiss for me.
Keep smiling and healthy
l
Judy
  At 3:48 AM Blogger jodee76 said:
Look after yourself and that beautiful little bubby of yours!
Jodie
  At 3:06 PM Anonymous Anonymous said:
Glad to hear you are home and little Gabriella is sleeping well for you. Take care and look after yourself - we will be here when you're back in the swing of things.
  At 4:00 AM Blogger connie said:
Happy to hear all is well..

take care ...

Gabriella is just beautiful.... loving all her hair!!

Connie...xxx
she sure is sweet take care babe
  At 5:03 PM Anonymous Anonymous said:
Congratulations!!!! She is just divine :)