Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Update




I just received an email from Emily at Stamping & Paper craft magazine wanting to publish all 3 of my cards that I made for my other blog Scrapping the Scraps in their Readers Gallery!


Also my Guest Design Team work for
lcscreative for the month of July is up on their site. So I guess I can show them here. I have used the new 3 Bugs in a Rug Groovy range and loved it! So very Inspiring!!!
Proud to be a guest designer again. I also did January.


That is it for now! Got to go and finish the last bit of stitching on my Tiger layout! Getting very excited about being able to finally finish it!

Good night.


 
posted by Crissy Gaylor at 8:50 PM, |

3 Comments:

  At 4:55 AM Blogger lusi said:
Congrats girl on the publishings! That's soooo fantastic!
Let us know which issue when you find out!
Lus x
Great LO's Crissy!
I recently used the 3 Bugs ina rug stuff!!! Those monogram letters are HUGE!

Congrats on your publications...wow..your a real star!!! :)

Belinda
xx
  At 9:08 PM Anonymous Anonymous said:
great layouts, chrissy. congrats on the guest dt and getting the cards accepted for publication. you are on a roll!!

shirls