Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Flower Power



Terry from http://www.croptillyadrop.com.au gave us all a large chipboard flower on Saturday night to alter as we wish as long as we put a photo on it. She is going to display them around her shop. That way all the regulars (we scrappers addicted beyond help) will be remembered.

Just putting the finishing touches on my SM entry! Really got to get it finished and posted this week before I get sick of it! Do not think my layouts are anything flash but hoping to get a shoe in with the the otp stuff! Fingers crossed!

DH has the flu now! I recover, he gets sick, it is a vicious cycle! Poor thing! I hear him coughing and sneezing and think, "God! Did I sound that pathetic and sick last week?"

Keep warm :)
 
posted by Crissy Gaylor at 11:19 AM, |

4 Comments:

  At 8:49 PM Anonymous Anonymous said:
love it, chrissy especially the silhouette photo:)

shirls
Thankyou :)
  At 9:29 PM Blogger jilly said:
Gorgeous as always Crissy! Good luck with the Masters!
  At 5:47 PM Blogger lusi said:
This is soooooo great crissy! And I love your new photo too!
L x