Monday, June 26, 2006

Sunny Monday

What a great start to the week! The sun is shining my washing is getting done and hopefully will dry!!!! What more can I ask for? More scrapping supplies! LOL!
Had a quiet Sunday, Scott and I watched some dvds; Fun with Dick and Jane and Lord of War.
Just working on a few card projects today before I go to work later, but first I am going for a walk to walk off the yummy chicken omlette I just had. Mmmmmmmmmmm
Hope everyone has a great week!
 
posted by Crissy Gaylor at 12:42 PM, |

3 Comments:

  At 10:37 PM Blogger jilly said:
Well - actually sunny in Melbourne and raining in Brisbane - what's going on here lol!
It was quite sunny here yesterday too!! No washing got done in this household though..lol!!
  At 11:52 PM Blogger Marie said:
Thank you for the lovely comments you made on my blog, Crissy. It made my day!