Friday, June 23, 2006

Good mail!


Yesterday all we got was bills in the mail.
Today I got some of my layouts back which had been posted for publication and with one of my layouts, the magazine it was published in; Up2Scrap (NZ Mag) I am on page 77! Yah!
July is going to be a great month! Got two more layouts (ok, one double layout and an otp project) in next months For Keeps and Creative Cardmaking and Papercrafts magazines.
Just to think, all I wanted this year was to get at least one thing published! More than happy with my progress so far this year.


Not doing much this weekend. Besides scrapping of course!
Posted off my SM Masters entries and have a few small competitions that I am thinking of entering.
Have a good weekend :)

 
posted by Crissy Gaylor at 4:36 PM, |

3 Comments:

  At 11:40 PM Blogger lusi said:
HUGE congrats and flowers for you! You are on a roll and with the DT stuff too...what a cool place to be in atm!
I can't believe you have sent off your Masters stuff - I soooo need to get a wriggle on!
  At 4:03 AM Anonymous Anonymous said:
congrats on getting published:) will keep an eye out for your layout in fk next month.
shirls
WOW..congrats! I am interested in this mag..on my LSS forum (RSS) they have been talking about the NZ mag and we all are wanting to know if it is available here. Could you drop me a line at my blog if you get a chance and let me know if you know more. (mouthfull, sorry!!) lol

Good luck with the Masters entry..I'm crossing my fingers for you!! xx

Belinda