Thursday, June 22, 2006

It's all fun and games until somebody pops the ball!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Jake loves to play with his basketball! He amuses himself and us for hours chasing it around the yard and playing chasy with it by himself. He will pick it up and throw it up into the air and chase it, regardless of where it goes! Even if it rebounds off Kiras head!!!!
He has always wanted to play with my yoga ball!

His whole face lights up everytime he sees it!
It is his dream ball! The bigger the better!
Today we decided it would be funny to watch him play with it.
Hell, if he pops it he pops it, it's not like I ever use it!

2 minutes later, several photos and one popped ball. LOL
Jake has it on his head and has the biggest smirk on his face!
This is one very happy dog.
Meanwhile Kira is barking for someone to pay attention to her and Casey is nowhere to be seen as she is doing laps of her yard.

Too funny! :)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

 
posted by Crissy Gaylor at 2:59 PM, |

5 Comments:

  At 2:32 AM Blogger lusi said:
How cute!
What a shame the ball popped...but it made for some really gorgeous snaps!
L x
  At 3:49 AM Blogger Sarah said:
Hi Crissy,

Just wanted to say thanks for popping by my blog from time to time and also to say Hello, 'cause I'm joining you on the Artypants team! So very excited and I have you to thank for that (it was on your blog that I clicked the link :)

Sarah

And they are the cutest pics!
Crissy.....how cute are they!!!
They would have to my fav breed of dogs. I miss my puppy now!!!!

I love the "look at me" photos!!
Those ball photos are so cute. Well done catching it on camera.
  At 4:27 PM Blogger Maggie T said:
I grew up with Rottweillers. Now I have a poncy, spoilt Bichon Frise that can fit in my handbag and sleeps between dh and I in bed (if we let him).
Those pics are hilarious! Brightened my day! Just love the pic with the flat ball on his head! That could go in a caption competition!! There would be some beauties!
And the layouts... man! lol