Saturday, June 24, 2006

Somewhere over the rainbow....


Not sure how that song goes now. You know the one, off the Wizard of Oz.
I do remember singing it in grade 3 in the school production of the Wizard of Oz.
Every class in the school played a part, we were the rainbow!

I love rainbows. We have not had much rain here in Melbourne down my way lately and today we have been having a few sun showers here and there. Just noticed this huge, beautiful rainbow in the backyard and had to take a few photos! Best one I have seen in ages! The photo does not even do it justice as it is twice as big as what I was able to capture!
The dogs got all excited when I went outside, thinking I was going to take more photos of them! LOL! Jake would not leave me alone and kept nudging me! That dog is a camera tart!!!!

Sending rainbows your way. :)


Somewhere over the rainbow

Way up high

There's a land that I heard of

Once in a lullaby...

 
posted by Crissy Gaylor at 4:26 PM, |

6 Comments:

  At 11:31 PM Blogger lusi said:
What stunning photos - you can really work that camera girl! Btw...what kind do you have? We are kinda in the market for an upgrade methinks...
Lx
What beautiful photos Crissy...very relaxing to look at..I luv rainbows.
Have to go out for tea tonight..I will get back to you tomorrow on how to 'hyperlink' (if thats the name for it!! lol)

Belinda
xx
Thanks Belinda. I really appreciate it. :)
Shonky instructions to hyperlink are on my blog now..lol!!

Belinda
xx
  At 2:54 AM Anonymous Anonymous said:
love rainbows:)

shirls
Love the rainbow pics, Crissy. Love the song, too, actually!
xx S.