Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Good Morning!


Can't help but feel that it is going to be a great day when you start it by viewing this sunrise out your kitchen window.

More packing today, just thought I would start packing all the things we do not need to have out. Also going to sort through my clothes and knick knacks later and my scrapping mags (can not take them all with me and will drop them off at LSS and the girls can just help themselves to whatever they want!) Looks like I will be making several Op shop drops too.

Finally know our new address in Gosnells. Elsie Street! Easy enough to remember as Elsie Flannigan is one of my greatest most inspiring overseas scrappers!


Hope everyone has a fantastic day!
 
posted by Crissy Gaylor at 8:28 AM, |

8 Comments:

  At 4:53 PM Blogger Mardi said:
Hi Crissy....thanks so much for your gorgeous compliment....I certainly feel 41 sometimes...LOL
I was just reading of your move to Perth.....hope all goes really well, I always love moving...so exciting...and I think Elsie street is a good omen...it has a really good feel to the name.
Mardi x
What a great photo Crissy!!
Looks fantastic!
Lucky girls at your LSS...they'll have fun sifting through your old mags!!

Belinda
xx
  At 10:52 PM Blogger Anthea said:
WOW, your moving to Perth, that is where I am!! LOL

thanks for popping by my bolg, I really appreciate your comments !!

love your work, was just going through your previous posts!

good luck with the move, we moved here from NSW, and drove all the way! LOL Have Fun!!
  At 1:38 AM Blogger judee d said:
Hi Crissy,
Love the Photo, I can see some scrapping comming on.....That's if you have time. Good luck with the packing
Have a good day.
Judee
  At 12:46 PM Blogger Unknown said:
Elsie Street, that's got to be a good sign! What a gorgeous sunrise, lovely way to start the day. Good luck with the packing.
  At 1:34 PM Blogger Sharyn said:
Hi Crissy,
Great to hear from you. How's matital bliss?? Hope to catch up with you all soon, when i manage a routine to find some more ME time. (whatever that is!!)LOL
Take Care!
  At 5:07 PM Blogger lusi said:
OMGosh! This is what happens when you are offline for a couple of days!!! lol - Congrats on the move to Scott with his new job and to you for supporting him and taking the big oppotunity to move back -I"m sure things will work out for the best!
A 3 page spread - WOW girl! That's awesome! The lo is fantastic and the photo you took of your sunrise is fab too!
Brett's aunt is in Gosnells so if we ever get over to visit her...look out for a MASSIVE scrapping weekend - lol!
Thinking of ya!
Lus x
  At 11:08 PM Blogger jodee76 said:
What an amazing photo. You're so lucky to have such a great view! Hope your new place in WA is just as great.
I grabbed a copy of Cardmaking and Papercrafts yesterday. Your LO look ace and they gave you so much space! Lucky thing :)