Saturday, July 01, 2006

Lazy weekend


Not much happening this weekend. Just doing a bit of scrapping! (Nothing new!)LOL!

Both our cars have been serviced and tyres done for our trip and I have slowly started packing all the stuff that isn't necessary to have out.

Found issue 5 of Creative Cardmaking and Papercraft at my local newsagent today.
My layout "Spring Blooms" is spread over three pages, starting on page 91.
Talk about coverage! It is a very collage type layout that I did when I first got my digital camera last year and spring arrived! I just love taking photos of flowers using the macro setting on my camera.
The magazine mainly focuses on cardmaking but it does have a section in the back for scrapbooking. It is a fairly new magazine and has a very informative structure. Cardmakers will adore it! Heaps of ideas in it. (Might make a few cards myself this weekend!)


I can not believe it is July already!
 
posted by Crissy Gaylor at 3:37 PM, |

4 Comments:

  At 7:40 PM Blogger Sarah said:
Spotted your layouts in there yesterday. Congrats. They certainly give coverage to each item don't they!
  At 11:54 PM Anonymous Anonymous said:
Oh my that is a fantastic layout Crissy!!! I absolutely adore it.
Thanks girls. :)
Sarah I love your 5 page spread on page 72. Party Time Fantastic! Divine.
  At 7:59 PM Blogger jodee76 said:
Fantstic LOs! Congrats on getting so much coverage!
I haven't read that mag before, I'll have to keep an eye out for it when I'm next near a newsagent.
Jodie