Friday, June 30, 2006

Its Official!!!!

Just thought I should announce it officially!
Scott and I are moving back to Perth!
He has been offered his previous job, but in a management position, plus there is more work for Security Dog Handlers and Trainers in WA (he trains police and narcotics dogs)
At the moment we are working on leaving Tuesday22nd August and just taking our time driving over there. Hopefully the WA wildflowers will be out in bloom by the time we drive through! Just imagine all the gorgeous photos I will capture!

We already have a house to rent organised through his new employer and he will have work straight away. I will have to search for work as soon as we get there other wise scrapping funds will be very tight! LOL! Can't have that now, can I?
I am very excited as I do have family and friends over there, but at the same time I am a bit emotional leaving here as I have made so many good scrapping friends, who I cherish dearly!

Well I have heaps to organise and pack. I will still be online and my scrapbooking stuff is getting packed last! Priorities!!!! LOL!!! But I will keep you all informed and try to say my goodbyes to you all through the my blog as it would take forever individually!

Have a great weekend!
 
posted by Crissy Gaylor at 10:35 AM, |

6 Comments:

  At 10:03 PM Blogger Sarah said:
Congratulations! How exciting. Good luck with the packing :)
  At 2:10 AM Blogger jilly said:
Congrats Crissy! You couldn't move much further away from us Brisbanites could you?
  At 2:25 AM Anonymous Anonymous said:
congrats, chrissy. hopefully you can make it to the artypants vip night so we can meet b4 you leave:)
Ohhhh, how exciting!! I am soooo glad that you have your packing prioritys in order!! LOL

Good luck with the move...you still have a little while yet!!

Belinda
xx
  At 4:15 PM Blogger Unknown said:
Wow, Chrissy how exciting for you. That's a big move but I hope all goes well for you.

I hope you get some great wildflower snaps. Look forward to seeing some layouts.
  At 7:08 PM Blogger justine said:
Big move, but im sure things will go well.

Thanks for the compliment on my layouts, your style has come out more now and you are making wonderful stuff yourself.

Hope your weekend is a good one also.