Thursday, June 29, 2006

Hallelujah!!!!!!!


WHoooo hoooo.
Thanks to the lovely
Val (for sending my some extra thread!) I have finally finished all the stitching on my Pacing Tiger layout!!!!!!!
Such a great feeling of accomplishment! Will not tackle a project with this much stitching for a while! But well and truly worth it.
Thanks again Val, I would not of been able to finish it without your generosity! 0X

Also picked up the latest FK today!!!! Totally amazed at how good my little money purse looks and how big it is! It is really half the size irl! LOL!

The photographer did an amazing job! Also heaps of familiar names in the issue, will have to make a cuppa and have a good look.


tfl :)
 
posted by Crissy Gaylor at 12:38 PM, |

8 Comments:

  At 9:01 PM Anonymous Anonymous said:
omg, chrissy. the stitching is stunning!!! love it.

shirls
  At 9:24 PM Blogger lusi said:
Yep..totally agree with Shirls; that stitching is amazing!
And congrats on the FK publication too! I haven't got this issue...bet it looks rad!
OMGosh Crissy!! The stitching looks totally stunning!!

Congrats on your little money purse in FK#44 - I was so excited for you when I saw your name. It looks fabulous.

xx S.
  At 9:55 PM Blogger Sarah said:
I saw the purse in FK last night and thought it must have been you. Congratulations! And the Tiger layout...well your stitching is amazing. Great jon :)
  At 9:58 PM Blogger Marie said:
Loved your money purse in FK - just gorgeous. Wow, there's lots of stitching on this lo - beautiful.
OMG..Crissy!! Your amazing!!
How long did that take??

Ooooohh, i got the FK yesterday and haven't looked beyond the front cover..i'm off to do it now!!!

xx
Well done for poesisting with it Chrissy, it looks amazing.
  At 10:06 PM Blogger Val said:
I wondered why you needed more than three skeins of embroidery thread, now I see why! The amount of stitching is wonderful what patience you must have. Well done well worth it.
Val