Thursday, July 06, 2006

A Quick Update

I am not in the mood for packing!
Condsidering I have not been scrapping for long (2 Years in Sept) I have such a large pile of scrapbooking supplies!!! I have only sorted through half!
Really got to get my butt into gear! Scott and I are going to really get serious about packing once we get rid of the furniture and stuff which we are not taking, then we just pack what is left!
Just got to wait till his 12hour night shift work ends and then we can get organised.

Can you believe I have not bought any scrapping supplies (Magazines do not count towards supplies! Ok!) for nearly 3 weeks!!! OMG!!! No wonder I have spare change! LOL!
I will get my fix on Saturday at
Terry's as she has the 10am to 10pm Crop Day! Bound to get something done that day! Might be my last day at Terry's (scrapping wise) so I will make the most of it!


My Roses are just about finished flowering in the garden (only have 3 left in bloom) and now my Carmelias are starting to bloom, Just had to get a photo:

 
posted by Crissy Gaylor at 1:32 PM, |

4 Comments:

  At 10:13 PM Blogger jilly said:
I didn't realise you move so soon Crissy - yuk - its the worst!
Your camelia is to die for - I bet it smells divine!
  At 4:01 AM Blogger Lee said:
Crissy, thanks for popping in on my blog, the worst part is the packing, but how exciting it will be!A bit of a shame leaving that beautiful garden.
  At 8:23 PM Anonymous Anonymous said:
considering i had moved to 3 different countries, 2 states in australia, you would think i'm a pro at packing but i still hate it:) hopefully, it gets done soon for you. well, look at it this way, it is much better than unpacking...lol
  At 10:16 PM Blogger Sarah said:
That flower is just gorgeous! You'll miss those in Perth:)