Friday, July 07, 2006

You will never guess...

You will never guess who I got a phone call from today?

Kristal Hargraves, editor for For Keeps!!!
She asked whether I had received my complimentary copy and what I thought of it.
Of course I LOVED IT!
She then went to say that she had received a comment about my "money purse" and whether there was a template as one of the readers would love to make one.
Well, that just made my day!
I was already happy that it had been published and a whole page at that. Now I feel extra warm and fuzzy inside just thinking that someone loved it enough to want to make one!

Thank you to that someone and thank you to Kristal, you have both made my day!!!!


Hope everyone has a great weekend!!!
 
posted by Crissy Gaylor at 6:25 PM, |

6 Comments:

  At 3:25 AM Blogger jilly said:
Go Crissy - you are powering at the moment! Congrats!
  At 3:45 AM Blogger Jeepie said:
I am so in love with that money purse myself. Good work
  At 4:32 AM Blogger lusi said:
Yay! That's so exciting Crissy - well done!!! :)
Wow well done! So can I use that chat with Kristal as my 6 degrees of separation? Very exciting... thanks for the visit.. and jinx on the sunrise... it happens so quick here... couple of minutes and its over...

have a great weekend!

Lib x
WOW Crissy...you star!
How exciting for you. Thats awesome!!!
Oh, that's so nice. Hold onto that great feeling as long as you can.