Thursday, October 26, 2006

Four Day Weekend!

My car has decided I need a Four Day Weekend!
Good thing Thursday and Fridays are just office work for me and is optional!
I was on my way in this morning when my car stalled three times within the space of the traffic lights! Just managed to pull it off the road and call the RACV which transfered me to the WA RAC. Anyway they could not find out why it did it and just suggested that I replace certain hoses and get the gas mixture content checked as some of the petrol stations here have had their gas supplies mixed with petrol!!!
Just GREEEEAAAT!!!!
Have someone looking at it today and hope to get it sorted before tomorrow night, other wise I might have to cancel my crop night *sob* and my weekend plans.

Off to have a cuppa and ring in to work to tell them what is happening. Hopefully it will be sorted and fixed by Monday as I start at 4am on Mondays!
 
posted by Crissy Gaylor at 8:04 AM, |

2 Comments:

  At 1:45 AM Blogger Jeepie said:
Cars.. what an evil necessity they can be!
  At 3:53 AM Blogger Sarah said:
Argh, what bad luck you have with cars!! Hope it all gets fixed OK