Friday, October 20, 2006

Check out my....


gorgeous little purse I just bought for $5.00. Talk about cute and adorable. Plus it will fit into my smaller handbags unlike my big brown old fuddy duddy purse. Sure it is practical, but this one is just so adorable I had to have it!!! It just screamed if you are a true scrapbooker, you would have a purse like me! LOL! Now to fit all my stuff from the old purse into this little one!

I have had a great day. Decided to have the day off work and meet up with
Julie and her daughter Asher for lunch at Carousel and now I am just finalizing a canvas I am doing (started as a 12x12 layout but could not fit everything in, so I decided to go BIGGER!) for a Bling Challenge at SYS. So if you love to scrap with Bling I recommend you get your challenge in by Wednesday 25th October 2006.

Hope everyone has a great weekend.
 
posted by Crissy Gaylor at 3:42 PM, |

2 Comments:

Gosh, it really does scream "Scrapbooker!!". I probably would have bought it too!!! LOL
  At 2:35 PM Blogger ScrapManda said:
Very cute :) Love your Run Run LO congrats on getting it published. Congrats on your DT spot too...off to check out the site - haven't been to it before.