Wednesday, October 25, 2006

My Dream Garden


Just a layout I have done this week for the EDM comp. (photo not to hot, not enough light in craft room after lunch!) Have not used the Michael Miller fabric yet. It did not seem to match this layout! I have ordered some brighter fabric to use on another layout for this months theme.
Still have not caught up with some of the previous months themes yet and hope to get them done on Friday night at the crop night I am going to or over the weekend hopefully!

:)
 
posted by Crissy Gaylor at 2:31 PM, |

4 Comments:

  At 1:39 AM Blogger Mish said:
at least you have some sort of plan nutted out for Friday night Crissy, LOL I have just managed to shove some photos and a couple of sheets of pp in a bag... Hoping something will hit me tommorrow when I am packing...

Catchya Friday night!
  At 2:08 AM Anonymous Anonymous said:
gorgeous! love the photos of all those flowers
  At 4:03 AM Anonymous Anonymous said:
just gorgeous
  At 5:25 AM Blogger W. said:
B-E- A - OOTIFUL!