Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Good day turned not so good!

I was having a good, no great day until I got pulled over (on my way home from work) and fined for speeding today (my fault, I was tad over), but I did not have my drivers licence on me so I will also get fined for that!
Weird part was the policeman running into the middle of the road and waving me off. I thought there had been a serious accident up ahead and everyone was being de-toured or something, god my heart was pounding so loudly until I realized, no I am being done for speeding!
Oh well, live and learn. Will have to ease my foot off the pedal a bit. Funny though how well behaved and polite I am driving the work van, but in my old bomb I do not care and am impatient!

Also got scrappers block today!
Just finished a Dog layout for the SC Cover Competition (Don't believe I have ever seen an animal on the cover of a scrapping mag) and posted it off and it seems I used up my mojo on that! LOL!
You know the feeling, you really want to scrap, but nothing looks right!
Best just to walk away and come back tommorrow I think!

(Hope to have it back by Friday as I am going to a crop night and
SYS are having their very FIRST Cyber Crop weekend. Starts Friday, can not wait!) Sorry next weekend! LOL! I am a whole week ahead of myself!


I think I may just take Friday off and give myself a three day weekend.
See how things look tommorrow. :)
 
posted by Crissy Gaylor at 7:28 PM, |

6 Comments:

  At 3:35 PM Anonymous Anonymous said:
i'm feeling your pain... last year i got 2 fines in the one week- seems i'm a slow learner! just so hard when your always in a hurry!
  At 6:24 AM Blogger Julie said:
I'm another led footer here. I went through a stage there where I got pulled up of flashed about four times within five or six months. Touch wood that won't happen again for a while.

I snet of a page for the SC comp too. Hope you do well.
Hi Crissy!

I got booked for the first time last year, thankfully no more!

How's Perth going? Good by the looks! :-)

Chelle Xx
  At 1:20 PM Blogger Unknown said:
Bummer about the speeding fine. They always catch you when you least expect it!

Good luck with the SC cover - it would be lovely to see your gorgeous poochies on a cover!
  At 1:55 PM Blogger connie said:
oh no a speeding fine...i wouldnt be happy..:) but ive onl,y ever had one in my life!! so pretty happy with that.. had a few parking fines but..lol..

Take care
C..xxx
  At 9:26 PM Blogger Jeepie said:
I think you are right. I don't think there has been animals on the front cover of a scrapbooking mag..Let's hope you are a first!