Sunday, October 22, 2006

Cooling down



Today is heaps cooler than yesterday and Friday! It looks like it might even rain later!

Went to the Canningvale Markets this morning and got to meet Maria from
SYS forum in her little stall. Very busy and selling lots of stamps.

Also got my very first paid photography assignment today in which I had to take photos of a garden and their house. I have uploaded my favourites. (Blogger still not letting me load the photos up the right way for some reason! Sorry you will have to tilt your head until I figure out why, as it never used to do this!) Not too sure what to charge yet! Ended up with heaps of photos and I really hope it is what they were after.
I will let you know how I go.

Busy week this week, scrapping wise. Got a few DT projects I am working on and a guest spot for an american kit club. Will post up my work as soon as I am allowed to!
Also really working on getting more visitors at my other blog
S.T.S
If you have heaps of scraps and can not bear to throw them out, DON'T! They can be saved!

Take care and keep scrapping those memories.
 
posted by Crissy Gaylor at 1:29 PM, |

1 Comments:

  At 11:39 PM Blogger Sarah said:
Beautiful photos Crissy!