Tuesday, February 06, 2007

I hate work vans!

It's official! I hate work vans!
No accident this time; I was driving back to yard along freeway and I hear this squealing noise and then a thud! Next the temp gauge has jumped to hot in like 3 seconds!
Anyway, I pull over ring work so they can organise RAC to come out.
Once he arrives he has a look and the actual fan in front of the radiator has come off!!!! No wonder the temp gauge jumped, there was no fan in place to keep spinning!
One hour and a half later and a RAC tow truck I am back at the yard and work are trying to find a van to replace our replacement van!

OMG! I think I have just about had it!

Ok, just wanted to vent.


Good news: Having our first ultrasound on the 16th Feb! Falls on my friend Carina's birthday!
Shit better get her and my sister presents (completely forgot my sisters 16th) what a bad sister I am!!!
 
posted by Crissy Gaylor at 4:15 PM, |

7 Comments:

  At 3:08 AM Anonymous Anonymous said:
Oh my goodness... that is scary. Could have been a lot worse again.

Have fun at the ultrasound.
  At 3:11 AM Blogger judee d said:
You certainly are having a bad trot lately. Thinks can only get better.
Hope you enjoy your ultrasound on the 16th, and forget about the presents, they don't need them. Just you having the baby should be presents enough.
Keep smiling and healthy
Judy xxx
  At 10:45 AM Blogger W. said:
Van :(
Ultrasound :) :) :)
  At 1:00 AM Blogger connie said:
sorry to hear you had such a bad day.. hate when the car breaks down!!!.. but YEAH for the ultrasound... how exciting you will get to see little bubba on TV.... lol...

C...xxx
  At 3:14 PM Blogger Jody White said:
OMG Chrissy

I have just read your blog and caught up on a lot, to say the least. I am so glad you and Squishy are okay.....It will be fantastic to have your ultrasound and see your baby for the 1st time....take care of you
  At 1:26 AM Blogger Janet said:
There is nothing like seeing your bubby for the first time on the ultrasound.. well in my case it was a shock as I found out I was having twins..lol Want all the precious details when you have it
  At 7:06 PM Blogger judee d said:
Guess what Chrissy? You've just been tagged. Sorry
Keep smiling and healthy
L
Judy