Friday, February 02, 2007

Yay for Friday!

Thank god it is Friday! It is stinking hot and is going to be that way most of the weekend!
Still got a bit of a sore neck, but heaps better than yesterday.
DH spoiled me yesterday and I got all my hair chopped off (will post up piccie soon!) and it is now just past shoulders. Feel so much lighter.
He also took me out for dinner last night. We finally tried the Gosnells Hotel; Odgens up the road. Yummy! Dare say, we will go back!


Scrapping wise I have been super slack! Hope to get something done and plan at least one more class for
SYS over this weekend!
For all you chocoholics like me the talented Amanda will be holding a
Chocolate making Class! This Sunday, so hurry and login and request your password from Wendy by either pm'ing or emailing her! All classes are free you just need to get the materials!

Hope everyone has a fantastic weekend and thankyou for all your kind comments regarding my post yesterday about my accident. :)
 
posted by Crissy Gaylor at 3:06 PM, |

3 Comments:

  At 10:58 PM Anonymous Anonymous said:
Ogden's yum, haven't been there in forever!
oh chrissy just read about your accidnt good to hear all is well...
scrapcat
  At 2:30 AM Blogger judee d said:
Glad you're feeling better. Look after squishy. Enjoy your time alone with DH. Just remember, squishy should fit into your routine, not you fit into squishy's routine. This is within reason of course. If squishy is sick or just needs TLC. You and DH need TLC too.
Keep smiling and healthy
L
Judyxxx