Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Arty Pants

Just got an email from Jodie of Arty Pants welcoming me aboard their design team.
Yah!!!!!!! So excited!!!! Can not wait for their store to open but if you want a peek at the yummy supplies they have on hand check out www.artypants.com.au, their online shop.

Speaking of Design Teams. I have finished my layouts for the July Guest Spot I had given to me with the 3bugs in a rug groovy range (totally yummy range btw!) I was so inspired by the range that instead of just the two layouts required of me, I have done 3 plus a small otp project.
Just got to decide what to submit now! Might just submit them all and let Lynn decide.
Hope the sun is out tomorrow so I can get good photos of my work. Will upload them in July when they are on the sites gallery.

Still have the flu! Nose is running and the eyes are watering and stinging but as long as the inspiration keeps coming, I will keep scrapping!
 
posted by Crissy Gaylor at 6:45 PM, |

6 Comments:

Hi Crissy. Congrats on the DT spot. I think I know someone else on that DT too.
  At 6:05 AM Anonymous Anonymous said:
hi crissy. got the link to your blog from the comment you left at jodie's. i think i'm the "someone else" alicia is talking about...lol. looking forward to working together with you. i know 2 other people (you makes 3) who are on the team:)

shirls
  At 6:19 PM Blogger jilly said:
Congrats Crissy! Well done on the DT appointment! Well deserved!
  At 6:31 PM Blogger lusi said:
Go girl! That's so exciting! and ditto jilly - well deserved crissy!
  At 6:58 PM Blogger Marie said:
Hi Crissy, thank you for visiting my blog and a huge congratulations on gaining a dt spot. You will enjoy it.
  At 5:13 AM Blogger Sarah said:
Congratulations Crissy...you're on a roll!