Saturday, June 17, 2006

No cardstock!


Just uploaded to http://www.lcscreative.com.au my first challenge. Hard one as you were not allowed to use any cardstock what so ever and had to have at least 3 patterned papers. Nothing plain. You were not even allowed to matt your photo using cardstock!
Considering I generally use cardstock as my main canvas to work on I think I did pretty well. Really enjoyed the challenge and can not wait for number 2 to be posted.

Kmart have 15% off store wide at the moment so I am heading there this morning along with a visit to the Warehouse to see if I can find that one particular brand of brown thread that I have ran out of on my tiger layout which I started a month ago! So over hand stitching but just want to get it finished!
 
posted by Crissy Gaylor at 9:42 AM, |

3 Comments:

  At 6:44 PM Blogger jilly said:
Stunning Crissy! What a beautiful layout! Go girl.
  At 7:47 PM Anonymous Anonymous said:
gorgeous page, crissy. i've noticed lately that i haven't been using much cs in my layouts. i buy way too much pp and try to use them up..lol.

shirls
  At 8:26 PM Blogger lusi said:
Beautiful lo crissy - you are one clever girl!
L x