Thursday, June 15, 2006

Happy 40th Birthday Jenny!



A big birthday wish for Jenny! Big 40!
Hope you have a fantastic day Jenny!
Met Jenny through S.A.M. www.scrapbooksandmore.com.au and all the girls there are so lovely and friendly. Great site! I practically live there! LOL!!!
A group of us from S.A.M completed a page each for Jenny of her life until now for her 40th Birthday Album.
My contribution to her album is above. It was hard scrapping a layout for someone who I have never met in person and the fact that I did not know what style she likes was a bit intimidating, so I decided to keep it simple and elegant.
I am feeling better today. Bought some of those nice smelling Eucalyptus Tissues. Total Bliss on my poor nose. Also more soothers! Been practically living off them the past week!
Take care and rug up people!
 
posted by Crissy Gaylor at 1:20 PM, |

2 Comments:

  At 8:46 PM Blogger Unknown said:
Chrissy, that's just gorgeous. Like you said, simple and elegant. Well Done.
  At 3:30 PM Blogger lusi said:
This is beautiful Crissy - I bet she'll love it!