Friday, June 16, 2006

Cyber Cropping Tonight

I am so into cyber crops at the moment! Love them! The trivia, the chatting and don't forget the challenges! Great way to inspire some creativity and to push me to think outside that square!
If you feel like cyber cropping join us at http://lcscreative.com.au Lynn and the Design Team Angels are very friendly and helpful. It will be my first cyber crop with them and I can not wait!!

I have got dinner on the stove and in the microwave. (Rissotto tastes yummier and is just faster and easier to cook in the mic) Having yummy Thai marinated chicken with stir fry vegies and rissotto!! Yummo!!!!!!

Got to finish my SM Masters entries this weekend and luckily I am well enough to go to my regular crop night Saturday at http://croptillyadrop.com.au and even Luckier that Terry has 20% off starting Saturday for one whole week! Love them scrapping sales!!!!
So needless to say I will be able to purchase what I need to finish these entries!!!
So no more excuses!!!
 
posted by Crissy Gaylor at 5:14 PM, |

1 Comments:

Wow, you've finished your masters!! Well done. I am about half way through. I love cyber crops too. Might have to stop by.