Saturday, July 15, 2006

Final Countdown

Ngaire has raised almost $7,000 for the National Breast Cancer Foundation. Please help support her cause even if you can not DONATE much, it all helps.
Plus there are great prizes (over 120) from scrapbookers/shop near and far that you can win just by donating. Make sure on your
form that you donate on under the charities section you select Ngaire's charity and then email her the amount you donated.

Anyway I have also donated my "Money Purse" as seen in this months For Keeps as I could not donate much funds.

So please help support this worthy cause, do it for your mother, your sister, your cousin, your aunty, your friend. For more info visit Ngaire's Blog.
 
posted by Crissy Gaylor at 10:36 AM, |

4 Comments:

  At 7:11 PM Blogger Jeepie said:
That is a beautiful money purse. I think it is a wonderful way to show your support
  At 8:12 PM Blogger lusi said:
Good on ya Crissy! (I hope it win it!!!)
  At 1:09 AM Blogger Sam said:
woo hoo
I just got an email to say that I am the lucky winner of that gorgeous purse
Congratulations SAM :)