Friday, July 14, 2006

A little something you may not know about me!


Ok, those that really know me and I mean know me! Know how much I love my dogs!
What you may not know is that I have a Rotti and black lab statue and stuffed toy collection!
Big Collection!!!! DH always buys a new one when he sees one I might love (isn't he the sweetest!)
The photo above is of my favourite which I have named (Yes the stuffed ones ALL have names!), Little Wooby! (The story behind the name I will save for another day!)
Anyway, ever since I have finished all that stitching on my Tiger layout I have been left with nothing to do while I watch the TV at night, so I have started crocheting hats and scarfs for all the girls. Sad I know! LOL!

Other than that I plan on working more on my For Keeps Excellence layouts this weekend, plus an otp project.
Tonight I will be participating in another cyber crop at
Embellished hope I have enough photos as I still have not gone out and bought more photo paper, slack I know!

Hope everyone has a great weekend. Got to get ready to go to work now :)
 
posted by Crissy Gaylor at 10:59 AM, |

5 Comments:

  At 8:46 PM Blogger jilly said:
lol Crissy - you dag! pmsl!
  At 10:03 PM Blogger Jeepie said:
There is nothing wrong with being obsessed with dogs.
Very cute. Not a huge fan of Rotti's, but Lab's are very high on my list.
  At 6:31 AM Blogger Sarah said:
That is so cute!
  At 4:45 AM Anonymous Anonymous said:
the stuffed dog is so cute and the crochet hat is even cuter:)