Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Progress report



The sunrises here have been absolutely stunning lately! What is even more amazing is the fact that I am up early enough to take photos of it!!!!
Scott has finally finished up his 12hour night shifts (did 17 days straight!!!!!)

I will finally get to sleep in now, rather than get up when he arrives home in the morning! He can also get his body clock back to normal now!

Still packing and trying to get rid of the majority of our furniture before we go. M.I.L has put us both on the RACV Complete Care roadside package for both our cars (bless her heart).

I am working on my FK excellence submissions as I would like to have them posted before we leave and also a few other albums and projects for a couple of my friends. (Reminder to self: buy more photo paper!)

I am also eagerly awaiting the grand shop opening of
Arty Pants! Can not wait to finally meet Jodie and Judee and some of the other DT members and of course see the shop and buy some gorgeous goodies before I have to pack up my supplies for the Big move!

That is it for now. Got to go and pack some more!
Take care and keep warm. oxoxox
 
posted by Crissy Gaylor at 11:33 AM, |

5 Comments:

Stunning photos, Crissy.

Keep up the packing.... just when you think it is all done, you'll remember that you have to unpack it all at the other end - lol!!

Have fun! ;)
xx S.
Wow, those photos are amazing Crissy.
  At 6:31 AM Blogger Justine said:
Wow Crissy...those pics are amazing! I also have to say that I loved your little purse in For Keeps...caught my eye straight away! All the best with your packing.
  At 5:31 PM Blogger Sarah said:
Amazing winter sunrises you are having. They are beautiful pics!
  At 5:33 PM Blogger lusi said:
Love the photos!!!