Sunday, July 09, 2006

Sunday Sloth



Lazy day today (gee I am really putting off this packing!)
Yesterdays 12 hour crop was great! Did not get much done, but I always enjoy going to
Terry's and catching up and gossiping with the girls.
I did manage to do a few more layouts for my friends album. Just got six more to do and I can post it to her! I also altered this MM chipboard letter for my little nephew Pedro. You can not really see it on the scan, but there is dimensional magic on the chipboard circles.
Just got a bit of washing to do today, but other than that I might have a movie day!

Hope everyone has a relaxing Sunday.

BTW... Happy Birthday
Manola! Hope you have a Great Day!
 
posted by Crissy Gaylor at 11:20 AM, |

4 Comments:

Great letter 'P' Crissy..looks fantastic.
Hope the rest of your day has been relaxing!
  At 3:56 AM Blogger Me said:
Congrats on FK!!! And love your P!! Hope you had an awesome time scrapping at Terrys!! I miss those crops, mainly the chatting with you, Indy, Terry, Rach, Zoe, and Jade!!

Anyway yep you are welcome to use any of the photos I took.. I'd love it if you could credit me for the photo, but if you need more shoot me an email.. raxton@mac.com..
Cute monogram Crissy,
  At 2:06 PM Blogger Unknown said:
Love those MM monograms. I bought one and did it for my dd's door. Love the colours you've used. Congrats on the FK call too, I loved your money purse.