Monday, July 31, 2006

First acceptance with SC

Ok, technically it is my second. But the first one they accepted was off with another getting photographed!
Yay!!!! One I really enjoyed doing at a cyber crop recently and even though my face is on it, I love the layout!
Anyway keep an eye out for it in the circles gallery of issue 37! :)

Now I am glad I did not pack all my albums today especially the one this layout was in!

Happy scrapping, I still got more packing!!!
 
posted by Crissy Gaylor at 8:33 PM, |

3 Comments:

  At 3:07 PM Blogger judee d said:
Congratulation Crissy,
We will make a date for all DT members to get together before you go.
What date do you leave and what day is better for you?
l
Keep smiling
Judeed
  At 4:12 PM Blogger jilly said:
Fantastic Crissy! Wooo Hooo!
  At 4:36 PM Blogger Sarah said:
Congratulations to you too!!