Friday, July 28, 2006

Getting things done!

Ok I have almost finished my layouts for FK excellence awards! Yah!!!! Just got to find some pink liquid beads!
Also bought the latest FK yesterday and got 3 mags for the prize of one! How cool is that! Bonus! I did not have the other two mags that it came with!!! Love FK at the moment, it is so inspirational plus the free gifts are great! May enter the EDM comp yet!

Weekend plans, more of the same!
Got to do a tip run early Sunday morning, but then DH has promised to take me out for a late Birthday lunch and a movie! It just does not feel like my birthday this year! Must be getting old! LOL! You know that you are an adult when you have to buy yourself the presents!
M-i-l bought me a complete care RACV membership, very practical with the move and all so I can not complain and my sister sent me some photos and a singlet. (it is summer in London)
That is it so far, hoping I get my mums regular gift today in the post (not like her to be this late, she is usually a month in advance).
Anyway, DH is buying me a "girly beanie" on Sunday, I get to chose (he must be sick of me wearing his Quicksilver one! LOL) and I might buy myself a new pair of trendy sunnies!

Hope everyone has a great weekend and I will definetly be eating a big chocolate mud muffin on Sunday! God, 27 years! Where has the time gone!!!
 
posted by Crissy Gaylor at 9:39 AM, |

8 Comments:

  At 5:06 PM Blogger jilly said:
Oh Crissy you make me laugh - wait until you hit the 40's.....ooooooh, scary lol!
Have a great birthday!
xxxJill
LOL! Must be all the packing! I feel old! :)
  At 6:50 PM Blogger Ruey said:
Happy Birthday for Sunday Chrissy. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I've had a quick look through your blog and your work is stunning!!! Happy to be on the Arty Pants DT with you too. Take care and hope to meet you irl before you go!!
  At 6:05 AM Anonymous Anonymous said:
ooops! got my own birthday wrong when i commented on the last post. mine's next week...lol. have a great birthday, crissy.
  At 5:32 PM Blogger Jeepie said:
Happy Birthday for Sunday if i don't get a chance to pop in
  At 12:14 AM Anonymous Anonymous said:
Have a fantastic Burthday.!!! I have just stumbled across your blog and have been admiring your work.
Nicole.
  At 6:13 PM Anonymous Anonymous said:
Have the best day Crissy... are you eating that nice big fat muffin yet?
  At 6:42 PM Blogger Lee said:
Have a great day Crissy, gotta love presents!