Friday, July 21, 2006

Yah for Friday

I love when Friday comes around!

Ok, I am going to the Grand Opening of Arty Pants tomorrow. So excited!!!

Sunday we are doing several tip runs, clearing out the junk so we can start sorting and moving all our packed boxes into one room! Not so fun, but has to be done!!

Other than that, not really up to too much this weekend. Hopefully will still get some scrapping done but if I don't, buying scrapbooking stuff still counts as quality Scrap Time!!! :)

Hope everyone has a Scraptastic weekend!
 
posted by Crissy Gaylor at 11:19 AM, |

4 Comments:

  At 6:35 PM Blogger jilly said:
Crissy you sound so organised - go girl! spend a dollar or two for me at the Artypants opening - wish I could go!
Ooohh scrapbook shopping...can i come?? lol
Have a great time at the opening...

xx
  At 2:57 AM Blogger Sarah said:
Enjoy shopping :)
  At 4:48 PM Blogger Jeepie said:
I like that...shopping for scrapbooking stuff still counts as quality scrapbooking.

Sounds like you have a busy month ahead of you.