Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Counting the weeks

Just seem to be counting the weeks now that we have less than a month to go before the big move! Still got quite a few loose ends to tie, for example, a whole room filled with furniture that we are not taking! Salvos better take it all as it is all in good condition.

Well yesterday my DH asked me what I wanted for my birthday. Birthday? Yes, it's this Sunday, so he reminds me! Oh, hadn't even had time to acknowledge that I am nearly another year older! Decided on lunch and a movie. That is the plan anyway, things might change! LOL!

I am so over organising to go and just want to go! Do you know the feeling? I have just had it with boxes and bubble wrap and just wish we were already heading off. Soon! Until then I still have things to sort out and people I have to see before we go.

Better get back to it!
 
posted by Crissy Gaylor at 9:55 AM, |

7 Comments:

  At 5:53 PM Blogger jilly said:
Oh Crissy I wish I was down there to come over and give you a hand! Moving is so unsettling (and then there's the unpacking at the other end!). Sounds to me like you really need to SCRAP!
I have been trying to scrap. Got a few otp stuff and cards made but the layouts are just not coming together at the moment! :(
Might need an inspirational challenge! :)
  At 4:23 PM Blogger Unknown said:
We moved my sil at the beginning of the year and it was a nightmare. I certainly don't envy you that job. And yes the unpacking is the pits! Hope you can get a big of scrapping time in there as well.
  At 6:59 PM Blogger lusi said:
Wish I could be there to help!
Lus x
  At 3:28 AM Blogger judee d said:
Crissy, Sorry I wrote in the wrong date blog. Again I wish you a happy birthday for Sunday and as I have said relax, forget about packing and spend the time with the two of you. Enjoy, leave the boxes until later, spend some time for yourself. You deserve it.
Have a great day and keep smiling.
Judeexxxxooooo
  At 4:14 AM Anonymous Anonymous said:
happy birthday this sunday. our birthdays are just one day apart!! i know the feeling of wanting to move and getting it over and done with. we've moved too many times:)
  At 4:15 AM Anonymous Anonymous said:
sorry, forgot to sign in. the previous post was me:)