Monday, July 17, 2006

Another Monday

Another Monday is here and I feel like the weekend just went by too fast! Don't you hate that?
Finally got some more photo paper yesterday! I only have 3 more pages to scrap for my friend Carina's album, then I am starting on a wedding one for my friend Melissa (Her wedding photos were all taken with disposables, so I will have to edit some) for her and her DH anniversary gift.

I am half way through my For Keeps layouts (for the Excellence awards) and will work more on them this week.

Other than that, still packing and slowing ticking off our list of all the things that must be done and organised before we go!

Happy Monday! :)
 
posted by Crissy Gaylor at 11:20 AM, |

1 Comments:

WOW..what a great friend you are!
Good luck with the FK comp too...

xx