Thursday, July 20, 2006

One month from today!

OMG!!! Got one month exactly to finish packing and organising for our big move back to Perth! Most of our stuff is packed, except for our clothes, will pack most of them the week before, (summer stuff packed already!), electrical stuff and scrapping stuff.
Got to finalise stuff with the removalists, organise our yard and do a major clean of the house once everything is packed. Got to give notice at work and at real estate (we are renting!) and more!!!
DH has got lists written up for everything! List of things that must be done before we go, list of supplies we must take with us, list of things that have to be done when we arrive in Perth.

I need a coffee!!!!!

Have not done much scrapping for myself lately as I have been working on a couple of albums and gift ideas for friends and family. Really got to get my butt into gear with my FK entry as I want to have that done and posted before we leave.

Take care :)
 
posted by Crissy Gaylor at 12:24 PM, |

6 Comments:

  At 8:12 PM Blogger lusi said:
You can do it girl!
If I lived nearby, I'd come and help you pack...and have a coffee too...not to mention SCRAP!!!!!!
Lus x
  At 10:25 PM Blogger Unknown said:
Crissy I am exhausted just thinking about your move. So much to do and only a month to do it in.
lol. I am a list person too. It makes me feel like I am getting something done.
  At 3:28 AM Blogger jodee76 said:
Man you've made me scared... I'm also moving in 6 weeks and I haven't even STARTED packing! DH is throwing heaps of stuff out to hard rubbish this weekend so thats a start but have to get the shop open before I can even think of the move!
Jodie
  At 6:00 AM Anonymous Anonymous said:
Hi Crissy. I'm waving to you from Perth. I'm sorry I've been so slack in getting back to you after you visited my blog!! We'll have to catch up when you get here. Do you know where you are moving to?
oH THE JOYS OF MOVING cHRISSY so much more fun unpacking in your new house. Good luck with your move hope your dogs enjoy it!!!