Tuesday, July 18, 2006

I've been tagged!

I've been Tagged....
...by the lovely
Sara P

Four Jobs I’ve Had :
1) Bar Tender
2) Checkout Chick
3) Waitress
4) Hotel Receptionist


Four Movies I Can Watch Over And Over :
1) Back Draft (If you do not know why, you have obviously never seen it!)
2) Lord of the Rings Trilogy
3) Senseless (too funny!!!)
4) Lethal Weapon (got box set of all 4!)

Four TV Shows I Love To Watch :
1) Scrubs
2) Desperate Housewives
3) Gilmore Girls
4) Lost


Four Important things to me :
1) Family
2) Friends
3) My computer
4) Scrapbooking


Four Tunes That Play In My Head :
1) Pinks new song
2) Nickle Back's whole new album
3) Always buy Bon Jovi
4) Wasabi - can not remember who sings it!


Four Favorite Food Dishes :
1) Pizza
2) Anything spicy!
3) Thai food
4) Sushi


Four Websites I Visit Daily :
1)
Arty Pants
2)
lcscreative
3)
Emailcash
4)
SAM

Four Scrap company's I like :
1) Basic Grey
2) Scenic Route
3) Making Memories (love their new Boho range!)
4) We R Memory Keepers


Four Favorite Colors :
1) Pink
2) Green
3) Brown
4) Blue


Four bloggers to tag:
1)
Lusi
2)
Jodee
3)
Judee D
4)
Sarah

:) BTW Ngaire's
fundrasing efforts have raised a grand total of $7270.00!!!!
 
posted by Crissy Gaylor at 8:50 AM, |

1 Comments:

  At 10:22 PM Blogger Unknown said:
Ooh I love Backdraft, esp the making out scene on top of the Fire Engine! Also loved Ladder 49.