Sunday, July 23, 2006

Latest family photos

Finally got some more photos from my sister Marilia of the family in London.

This is my gorgeous sister Marilia with her son Pedro. He looks like a little pom! He is going to be a heartbreaker!!!



This is my baby sister Tanya. She is 15, but to me she will always be my little sister!!! I can not believe she is now a young lady!

This is my mum Maria and her boyfriend Jose with Pedro.


It was great to get some photos but at the same time, it has made me realize how much I miss them all and how much I am missing. Oh well, such is life. At least I have family in Perth, that my family in London have not seen yet. I am going to be one very busy photgrapher!!!



On a scrapping note: I had a great time at
Arty Pants grand opening yesterday morning. I got to meet the lovely Jodie and her mum Judee. I also got to meet the very talented Steph!
Shop looks fantastic and the displays are set up where you can see everything clearly. Love the paper shelves! Hopefully I will be able to visit once more before the big move!
 
posted by Crissy Gaylor at 7:59 PM, |

9 Comments:

Great pics Crissy!
  At 6:14 PM Blogger lusi said:
Love these photos Crissy - must be so great to get some recent pics when you are this far from family.
Lus x
  At 9:00 PM Blogger jilly said:
Crissy, I didn't realised your family were all OS! That must be so hard sometimes! Well, we can all be your pseudo-family for you!
xxJill
How nice to get some great pics.
  At 1:06 AM Blogger jodee76 said:
Hi Crissy,
It was great to meet you on Saturday and thank you so much for our shop warming pressie! It's sitting on the counter and we've had so many comments about it!
From Jodie
  At 5:58 AM Blogger Steph said:
Hi Crissy! So glad I got to meet you on Saturday - might run into you down there again before you leave! Hope your packing and organising is going well :o)
  At 2:03 PM Blogger Nat said:
Hi Crissy, just thought I'd pop in and say Hi, got your link from Lusi's blog.

Your family are all so beautiful! And yes, Pedro DOES look like a little Pom... reminds me of the little boy from Love Actually! How sweet :)

Nat :)
  At 1:23 PM Blogger Unknown said:
What lovely pics, it's hard to be away from family isn't it? Thank goodness for the Internet it does bring us a little closer to them.
  At 3:25 AM Blogger judee d said:
Hi Crissy,
Thanks for visiting on Saturday. The shop has been a roaring success.
Happy Birthday for Sunday, hope you get all you wish for. Have a lovely relaxing day. and don't worry about packing. forget the boxes etc etc...
Enjoy.
Judee.