Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Delightful


Finally getting some decent rain and everything is starting to bloom beautifully overnight! It's just magical!


Also been getting some layouts done. Here is one I can share:



I thought I would try something different. I really wanted the butterfly to stand out and not have the colours on the layout overwhelm the photo.


Not long now before we drive over to Perth and the excitement is just building! DH is worried that we will not get everything done in time, but I know we will! He does all the worrying for the both of us. Sometimes I think I may be just a little too layed back! LOL

Have a great day! :)

 
posted by Crissy Gaylor at 9:38 AM, |

1 Comments:

  At 5:28 PM Blogger Sarah said:
Love what you did with the butterfly. It looks awesome.

And the flowers in your garden are amazing!! You must be having good weather.