Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Everyone else is announcing it... so..

I will announce it too!

Or will I?

Yeah ok.

mmmmmmmmmmm

maybe not!

LOL



I guess I am still in denial but I got a call Friday from Clair at Scrapbooking Memories to congratulate me on making the shortlist!

There I have told someone other than my husband!

Still in shock. First time entering and never really thought I had a chance as I felt I rushed my application. Posted everything on Monday as it has to be there by Friday.
Wish me luck! Me and 99 other shortlist members!



On a more certain note:

I have a job waiting for me when I get to Perth. Starts in September. I have to do a four hour induction before hand as it has been more than 3 months since I last worked for them. (worked with them when we last lived there), then 4 weeks training with the girl who is leaving (other words I just go with her and get paid for it!)

Ok off to finish my FK entries. :)
 
posted by Crissy Gaylor at 12:20 PM, |

12 Comments:

  At 8:45 PM Blogger Sam said:
Congrats!!!
Crissy, fantastic!!!! Way to go.
oh gee i hope i dont sound too silly but was it for the masters?..lol..congrats if it is..if not well....congrats for whatever it is..lol..i feel a bit silly now..lol
  At 2:00 AM Blogger Unknown said:
Wow, Chrissy that's fantastic. You must be over the moon. Congratulations!!!!!!
  At 2:15 AM Blogger lusi said:
Oh Crissy - that's such fantastic news!!! I'm so excited for you - well done for getting this far - how great!!! :)
  At 4:21 PM Blogger Sarah said:
Absolutely fantastic!!!! That is so great. Well done. I am SO excited for you. AWESOME!!!!!
  At 6:46 PM Blogger Marie said:
Congratulations Chrissy. That is fabulous news!!!
  At 10:59 PM Blogger Lee said:
Congratulations Crissy, fantastic news.
Well done on the shortlist and the job.
  At 1:53 AM Anonymous Anonymous said:
wow! congrats on being shortlisted!
  At 3:11 AM Blogger ScrapManda said:
Woo Hoo! How wicked is that?!!! Well done Crissy - you must be thrilled!
  At 10:39 PM Anonymous Anonymous said:
Woohoo!! Congrats on being one of the 100!! Way to go. Now stop pinching yourself.